should i be worried?
the chicken macnugget something is still
teeeeeeeeeing away..
anywaes. stole this off
fRedriCk's blOg.
[ What A Guy said to a GIRL ]
A qirl asked a quy if he th0uqht she was pretty..he said n0. she asked him if he liked her..he said n0. she asked him if he wanted t0 be with her..he said n0... she asked him if he w0uld cry if she walked away..he said n0..it was t00 much.. she started t0 walk away.. but the b0y qrabbed her hand & said..y0u aren't pretty.. y0u're beautiful; I d0n't like y0u.. I l0ve y0u; I d0n't want t0 be with y0u.. I need y0u; I w0uldn't cry if y0u walked away.. I w0uld die....
isn't that sweet?
how no matter how you look or what you are, someone loves you for exactly that same reason. to be a person's sole purpose of living.
that's love to the highest degree. that each moment apart is empty and agonising.
have you found that someone whom you wish to spend the rest of your life with?
to me, i suppose it's a matter of fate. where opportunity and destiny collides. probably it wouldn't come like a whirlwind sweeping you off your feet.. but i can safely assure you that when it comes, there's no running or hiding..
in short no room for confusion.
there's no point in hiding from your feelings.. or yourself in that matter.
what for?
alright now.. enough with this melancholy stuff.
had a haunting dream this afternoon.. i dreamt that my contact lens in one eye was
floating, so in the process of taking it out.. it got stuck onto my eyeball and i peeled off both the contact lens and the whole layer of my eye along with it.
the image was so vivid and horrifying that i woke up with a start.
i guess that scene makes a pretty good horror movie eh. but i'm still pretty freaked out..
-humilating highlight of the day/s-
i somehow keep wishing the wrong greetings. -merry christmas- damn dumb. when wld i ever get it through my hollow skull that it's over..?
*slaps forehead*
tInkerdOll
Friday, January 23, 2004
---++---