SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

experiencing the downs again

no it's not about you....well not entirely... as humans we need to adapt to the circumstances of life.

and complications are one of them...

this night however seems especially lonely....with all my pillars of support safely tucked in their worlds of momentary bliss.



Who do I turn to in the nights for solace?
The silence offers no comfort
Only intensifying the loneliness and pain
As tears swell up threatening to spill

I bite my lips
In an desperate attempt to resist
This show of despair
And the unbearable solitude

The inane desire for
A pair of reassuring arms
To just experience a bout of security
And assurance that I’m safe

Inside an embrace
Away from the cold harsh cruelty of the world
But as with all truths,
I’m just facing these four walls

With only my pet as company
Enfolding her in a tight grasp
I look into her adoring eyes
And let loose all emotions locked inside

A moment passes
How many more can I last?


just something i wrote. writing as i know....helps me to unwind and release any pent up frustrations and unhappiness...
if any would ask.. it's the secret to the smile i carry each day.

sometimes i wonder...

what's so wrong with me?
to experience these bouts of depression
to be so undeserving of love
to be so different

self reflection time it is.

i don't expect you to be interested... but just let me rant my way through

to be different is to be unique. to be unique is to stand out. and yet by standing out, it takes you away from others...

putting you in a spotlight... where loneliness can hit you like a gust of wind with no shelter or shade.....

and yet. this is my destiny. my fate that lies in the stars... my life laid out for me.

god knows i tried blending in only resulting in more miserable feelings...

so now the question to ask...



am i really all that different?





Beneath it all…

When you look at me
And peer into my eyes

Do you see

The hurt and cynicalism locked in?

When you look at me
And see my smile

Do you see

How my lips quiver when I cry?


When you look at me
And feel my joy

Do you see

The sorrow trapped inside?


tInkerdOll

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.