sO yesterdaY...
If only… you would say.. if only.
But then again, if only what? What if only? Isn’t that a philosophy that states to live life without regrets? But how often can we stay true to that.
I can only claim to try. Try to live life to my best capabilities. But sometimes, when things get to me and bring me down. It gets a little harder to find the enthusiasm to climb back up and continue going. Sure, life has its fair share of pitfalls. And that we should never let it get to us. That we should just keep going on…and make the most out of the situation.
However, how many times can we afford to fall? How many emotional heartaches do we have to suffer before saying enough is enough? What is it that might keep us going till the end. For every high in our lives there would be a equal low. The higher you climb the harder you fall. Does that apply to the emotional state of mind too?
I do not mean relationship wise but rather our emotional being.
What are the things in life that makes it worth living? That constantly provides the motivation for us to keep going. To not fall and refuse or rather lose all spirit to climb back up.
I have a shirt that says “it’s the little things that matter”. Oh wait. Do I have such a shirt? I suppose so. Am wearing it now. Heh. The words are on the back so I can’t really confirm what the words are. But that’s not the issue now.
I concur with the words. It IS the little things that do matter. The day to day routine if you were to put it. We should not get too familiar with what we are doing for I feel that familiarity is just routine without feelings. Make everyday a joy to live in… be spontaneous. Be happy.
Actions speak louder than words and I can see that although I’m all hyped up now. I might not actually put into action all that I have said. But as I said I can only try. And hope that I might be able to not be too nonchalant when opportunity comes knocking on my door.
found this while i was clearing the loads of juunk from my folder.
apparently i wrote this eons back.. but i can't recall whether i did really post it up.
so there, i'm giving it the full publicity it deserves!
yeOW!!
tInkerdOll
Sunday, June 20, 2004
---++---