SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Feeling down at work.

My mind gone weary as the thoughts race through, I might appear cheery and strong but inside I’m emotional and fragile.

I feel like a lone island here, where all others are either married or grandparents. The intern who is conveniently invisible.

Just because I am not a permanent staff doesn’t mean you can ignore my presence. It saddening to realise that the annual staff dinner does not extend to people on a three month term basis.

Well, seriously speaking, it’s not as if I am raring to go.. BUT, it would have been considerate to ask.

They haven’t bothered to ask me out for lunch, always just zooming off themselves in cliques of their own. To intrude would most definitely appear rude and insolent. But loneliness is really killing me.

I tried to fit in and communicate and that went pretty well too. However, that was as good as it gets. Come the new day, a new wall emerges.

The smiles don’t brighten my day no more.

I’m depressed and deserted..

How I yearn for time to speed away.

tInkerdOll

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.