SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

...something i wrote way back.

the pursuit of self actualisation

chasing, running...
a perpetual adventure.
this quest for the deep withins.

I woke up at 6plus this morning, an evident sign that the body has had enough sleep. Or perhaps, my mind telling me to not slack around any more and start doing something substantial.

Too many people have questioned the inevitable much to my chagrin... "Stacie, have you found a job?", "Stacie, what are your plans for the future?"
I have plans in mind, just not my passion or direction. Giving myself some time, if I cannot figure me by then, I will just stick to the plans. =)

You know how sometimes you look at your name written out or expressed in some form and am unable to relate to it? Like it is some foreign matter that you are just seeing for the first time. If you have not had this experience then I can only say that I am weird (yet again).

I did my first phrase of cooking for these past few days. Kinda cool I must say. The wok is way to heavy for me though, drawing laughter from my grandma. It's really amazing how she manages the entire cooking process as well as remembering all the various receipes.


KOWTOW!

tInkerdOll

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.