SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Thursday, July 07, 2005

*updated july 12
an era of independence.

It's been awhile hasn't it. I have been procrastinating in posting my wishlist ever since i sent out those smses. Sorry folks, I was caught up in work and also brainstorming on the list of items to request for.

Warning: Items requested are according to the author heart's desires. These have a high tendency in causing a hole in the wallet.

Disclaimer: The author is not accountable to all pok kai symptoms that might occur at the end of the purchases.

The Unwanted.

Soft toys.
Ornamental stuff: eg. photo frame blah blah blah.
Sterling silver - I've got over that phrase now. Too much bought and spoilt or lost.. Sigh heartache.

These things I got plenty, however what I lack is the space to display them. So kindly refrain from getting those alright. =)

The Wishlist.

Birkenstocks. choped-

Braun Buffel wallet.

Crumpler. barney rustle blanket. choped-

Sony Ericsson K750i.

L'eau Par Kenzo. Flower.

Puma Fragrance.

Levi's square cut.

Apple iPod.

Epilator.

Adidas bag.

Projectshop bag.

LV/Burberry wallet.

True Yoga sessions x 10/20.

Asmara Spa vouchers.

Holidays! Bangkok. Australia. Phuket. Egypt. Japan *dreams

Banyan Tree retreat.

Sony PSP.

Britney Spears' Curiousity.


Uh what other things can a girl wish for? Could you give some hints please, albeit some cheaper ones. =)

The Details.

16 July 2005.

Safra Resort
Tanah Merah MRT station. Shuttle bus service avaliable there.
Unit 11.

6pm.

Theme: Snazzy Jazz
Up to individual's creativity.

Catered food.
Eat your heart out.

Music.
Groove the night away.

The INVITED.

All those whom I had the priviledge to meet and spend quality moments of my life. It would be my greatest honour if you would grace this event. =)

Let me know if you're coming.
Call/Sms or email me at staciekatrina@gmail.com

tInkerdOll

Thursday, July 07, 2005

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.