SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Monday, August 08, 2005

bad day

It's one of those days where even though nothing really bad is happening, you just feel like sh*t.

I just feel like sitting in a corner to sulk or just sleep my bad mood away. I narrowed it down to probably that anyway, a lack of sleep normally does this to my emotions.

I'm really a grumpy person where sleep is concerned. Grumpy when not enough sleep. Grumpy when awoken unwillingly from sleep. Grumpy when too much sleep.

Haha, if you notice, I'm simply to lazy to type it out in perfecto english.

Moving away from that topic, I realise that in the course of three years in Poly, I have managed to cause hurt to several people. It has always been this nagging voice at the back of my head.
I would like to apologise to you (you know who you are).

I cannot control my feelings and for the moment, there is none to control. I'm sorry, but i cannot give something that I do not possess. I wish you all the best in life and love and that one day you'll find it in you to forgive and be a friend.

I need to find meaning in life. *Note: I am not entertaining sucidal notions, it's just that I find the normal goals in life to be less satisfactory. I know that come the day, I would too be sucked into the world of pursuits. However, I intend to keep this worldly ambitions in check lest I become a person without a soul.

We all need to seek for something that will enrich our lives from within and not just bodily pleasures.

I miss my thinking days. Talk to me and make me think.

tInkerdOll

Monday, August 08, 2005

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.