somewhere out there
I seem to have lost the urge to blog about every single detail of my life. Perhaps it is indirectly related to my way of life now. There seems to be a block at this stage of my life, I feel that I have fallen into an abyss with this transition into adulthood.
This has all left with me without a sense of belonging resulting in listlessness, living each day without any anticipation.
For the first time in my life, I am truly at a crossroad. The world for me to conquer, no boundaries to overcome. Somewhere deep within, I know I should be excited about the future being a fresh graduate. And yet, I hold no such notion.
Already a cynic even before the world gets to me.
It is difficult to express my thoughts in its entirety. I feel that I should have achieved so much more in this life and yet here I am, a 21 year old with no achievements to her name.
Depressing thoughts.
Don't let the world get you.
"The culture we have does not make people feel good about themselves. And you have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesn't work, don't buy it."
-Tuesdays with Morrie
tInkerdOll
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
---++---