a bony affair
I am truly accident prone. I have the inane ability to walk into walls as I pass through doorways, to slam fingers in cabs and to have doors hit my head through sheer force of gravity. The areas usually bruised tend to be my shin or elbows or bumbs on the head, the bony areas that is. And it hurts an awful lot.
I fear for my old age, when the cold sets in. When the bones start becoming weak and the eyesight deteoriates. I pray I don't keep up this habit of mine. Even now, my bones ache when the weather is cold, very much like rheumathism.
But, there is nothing much to be done here, after all who can predict what would happen in the future? Just drink more milk and increase my calcium intakes.
Anyway, on a side note, I'll be experimenting with photos in the blog. I hope the reading space is sufficient to view them. So the picture below is just for peeks. If it turns out well, there will be many more to come.
*please do not take the pics and republish them elsewhere before notifying me! all rights reserved*
Roomful of Blues

A pity my camera died the way it did. I only managed to squeeze out a couple of shots before it decided to kick the bucket and call it a day.
Here's Michelle sitting far away from us (Vic and me), it is as if we have a contagious disease!
The shots don't get any better with the flash being blinding and a tad too bright! But hey! I like the effect. Very groovy. =)
Oh and don't let the pictures fool ya, there was about 14 of us that day... Had a great time, anticipating our next outing. Wheet`
tInkerdOll
Monday, October 03, 2005
---++---