SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I have been doing a lot of thinking today. It is just one of those thought sprees that come and arrest your brain, leaving you melancholic and simply philosophical.

There is somewhat of a love-hate situation here, seeing that it leaves me wanting for more answers to questions I have no means of attaining. On the other hand, these thought sprees motivate me to delve deeper into the currently stagnant mind I possess.

Through conversations with friends, I grasped new reasonings, somewhat like a revelation of something you have thought about but can't formulate into words.

-I realise that life is not so much of not having regrets but rather more of making the lesser regret. We make the decision which provides us with the greater sense of satisfaction or to put it more appropriately, greater happiness. In business terms, this would be called opportunity cost.

The pursuit of happiness can come in many forms, although I might have broached this topic before, it just seems like something that is constantly discussed throughout the whole tenure that is life. Some people find it in the ambitions they pursue, the hobbies of which they have a passion for. The search of a partner and in him a soul mate. To be accepted for who they are.

I seek for a balance. A balance in school and life when I was schooling. A balance in family and friends. Although, the thoughts might come easy, but the implementation tedious and exhausting, there will also be times where the term impossible might come to mind.

In fact, everyone is a multi tasker, to make the full value out of time, we juggle several roles at a go. And that is why, weariness and burning out will set in. Until we find a new purpose or... nothing a good rest cannot cure.

I wonder at times whether it is possible to stop time and live one role at a time. To fufil responsibilities one by one. To go back into time to relive moments and to erase mistakes, to reduce regrets. But, would life be as precious then?

We cannot put our lives on hold, we cannot live for others. And, we cannot seek to be happy forever because then happy would not be as happy is.

tInkerdOll

Sunday, October 02, 2005

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.