salaried personnel.
It is 3 am in the morning and what I would give to just fall into sweet slumber. Damn that cursed sumptious dinner and margarita that lulled me into a nap, way before my bedtime. The contact lens residing in my eyes triggered my brain to wake up to get rid of the foreign matter.
And so, here I am, typing pathetically away when I should be having yet another adventure in lalaland.
The clock is ticking, boo my precious sleep.
And yes, the reason why I am so in dire need of sleep is because of job that I have. YES. Your eyes have not failed you, I am now, a working professional. Not that what I am doing would count for any professionalism or particular skills. But then again, I would at least be earning my keep. =)
That aside.
How many of you have dreams in the nights? How often do your dreams occur for that matter. I happen to dream every single night as I know of it. Would that make me weird? A comparison with friends have alerted me to the fact that normal people do not dream daily.
But, I am normal. I insist.
tInkerdOll
Monday, October 24, 2005
---++---