SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

the end of all things dollared.

Time has an uncanny ability to whisk by you. My last post was regarding the job that I had recently taken up and thus to bring all things full circle, this will be an alert of it coming to an end.

My last occupation if I may boldly put it as such, much to the merriment of other working personnel consisted mainly of data entry. However, I think it was a pretty interesting job seeing how we had to deal with a certain software, Accpac and also an eye opener to all things financial.
That particular aspect of my job faded into something I would call odds job or in a term we are all familar with: chapalang, sai kang.

Be it filing or checking for discrepancies in the figures to ensure that they would balance. The most tedious of all would be the keying in of figures using a trusty calculator for one week straight. That ordeal left me traumatised with numbers, demoralised at work and also had me experiencing finger spasms and neck and shoulder discomforts.

It truly does sound dreadful, maybe because I made it out to be that way, however trust me, I tend to exaggerate, quite a bit actually.

I did have a great work buddy, Jerome, albeit him falling sick a fair bit in the mornings and also good colleagues. They're the chinese speaking aunty kind, but they're pretty good to us nontheless. Despite the language barrier, we got along well with a fair bit of friendly banter.

So, after a month of working there, I actually felt sad having to say my goodbyes. It'll serve as a good memory to look back upon and HELLO MONEY!

Let me just keep my eyes peeled for the next one to trot along now. =)

tInkerdOll

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.