SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Monday, December 19, 2005

黑夜彩虹.
rainbows in the night

This is too brillant to not share with everyone. All along I thought that rainbows in the night were a myth as how was a rainbow supposed to be seen in the dark. Nonsense, ludicrous!
But, this sight chipped away all my cynicalism as it took my breath and basically brought back the age of innocence. =)

Kevin did not believe me when I exclaimed at the ray of light shining brightly in the star lit sky. The moon was still full and shone in clear sky which was littered with numerous stars. I told him it was a rainbow and yet he went 'Woooooooo' and insisted it was JUST a ray of light.
I had to force him to tilt his head up and actually observe it carefully before he realised that I was really telling the truth. Boo.

But, after that, both of us just sat there admiring the beauty of this natural phenomenon until it gracefully made its exit from the face of the earth. A short life span it might have but t'was a powerful existence indeed.

It certainly made an impact in our lives and made our day. I was definitely grinning like a fool to the extent of shouting to the other lovely couples nearby to stop their mutual obsession with one another and look towards the sky.

This day will certainly go down in history as a magical moment where surreality visited earth.
That aside, since I am ever so bored, working hard at Estivo, novena sqaure. Do come and visit if you can spare the time. Nice gelato (low fat ice cream) for all you weight conscious ladyees and male specimens out there.

Anyway, with Christmas just around the corner, lots of moolah and time has been spent searching for the ideal presents for family and close friends. Last weekend, Suntec heard the plea of the people and extended their shopping hours to 1 am to cater to our needs.

I visited the place and got myself several good buys and two pairs of tired feet. Kudos to Kw for being patient and such a great shopping companion. =) Although the comparison of shopping as being worse than route march is a little exaggerated but I appreciate the effort. Hope you enjoyed the trip though and managed to get some exercise out of it. Haha.
Some of the stuff that I tried but did not buy. It was a wacky hands on window shopping!

tInkerdOll

Monday, December 19, 2005

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.