SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

boredom

I am driving myself crazy sitting here whittling my hours away, the internet serves as a source of entertainment. However, having to face it from hours at a stretch is taking its toll on my eyes and threatening my sanity. I have this inane desire to pull out all my hair or to just slam the computer shut.

I would choose a vibrant, rat paced job any day. But seriously, who would not? After all, everyone would love to have a job of which they enjoy so much that it is filled with passion instead of dread.

That's me. The dreaded-bing qi ling mei`

tInkerdOll

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.