SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Love You.

Remember the first time you felt your stomach flutter and heart pounding as emotions swell, threatening to erupt in a loud declaration of love.

That's how it is these days, all the times i spend with Ke.

He's adorably sweet and extremely sporting. Everytime some weirdass idea pops into my head and I'll demand that he should fufil it on the sport. I suppose he has sorta gotten used to my wacky and rather cranky ways.

Examples of which would be:
(Just after catching King Kong which I felt was a great action show)
S: You're my very own King Kong. Quick thump your chest and roar!
K: (just stares at me with a look of bemusement on his face) No....
S: Okay, just roar then (I start thumping his chest for him) .
K: roarrrrrr

...and we both burst out laughing.

The most recent stunt we are up to currently is getting him to say Hello in his sexiest voice. Of which he retorts with a grunt and some reluctance before saying hello many times in different tones.

Hilarious... He makes me laugh like no other. =)

tInkerdOll

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.