SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

underestimating Ulcers

I officially hate prawns, tiger prawns to be exact.
I hate allergies.
I hate ulcers! Especially those that lodge themselves at the edge of your tongue towards the back of the mouth.

Eating is totally over rated just like how we cannot underestimate the pain resulting from ulcers.

I love Bonjela.
I hate it when its effect wears out so fast and the chicken shitt me who does not dare to use more than the reccommended dosage. Blardy hell.

All this is making me increasingly grumpy. Argh. Help me someone...

-think- every cloud has a silver lining

But, damn what I would give to eat! Chew without any regard of which side of my mouth I am actually using. Swallowing my food without grimacing and kissing without ... eh that worked out fine... *blush*

Boy oh boy, am I going to slim down.

tInkerdOll

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.