SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

mumbo jumbo;,.

for: Gigi, because I said I would.

Life has been good to me this dog year. Although, luck was a tad wishy washy on my side during CNY. Lost close to a hundred to the Songs but managed to recoup some from cousins and a Wee.

I still am working over at Estivo, doing my thang, selling the ice cream, coffee yada yada. A rather mundane lifestyle I must admit. Although, it has provided me with the cash but then there is still something lacking.

I yearn for some excitement, something akin to those events I used to organise in school. The meetings, the plannings and all the gossip. Most importantly, the lead up to the event and finally the actual event itself. The adrenaline rush, the lack of sleep and all the fun filled crazy antics.

I have tried explaining my case to those who question my dedication for these student union stuff. But as much as I manage to say, they are unconvinced as to why I would prefer slogging for months for a single event or staying in school to prepare for one.

I have managed to single out my one main motivating factor, which would be my passion for it. To have an event that can reach out to many, touch their lives and ultimately bring a smile to their face, to serve as a memory for life.

This aside, things with Ke are good. Although fear tends to trip me, as humans tend to be paranoid when faced with a situation too wholesome. And human, I definitely am. The tendency to read into tensions that do not exist and the pitter pattering of the heart suddenly brought about by minute details. Things that I wouldn't have given two hoots about otherwise.

I guess this is all part and parcel of being in a relationship and giving your heart to another. You surrender yourself into what could be a mine field and all that lifts you up, preventing your heart to be smashed is the trust that you share.

You are given the opportunity to discover facets of yourself you never knew existed and also to experience the emotions and living is all about. Because of him, you live.

Love is...

tInkerdOll

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.