Today will go down as a day in history for Ke who has decided to become worldly and join the crowd in the ever growing world of bloggers.
A virgin post was posted and I'm looking forward to many more in time to come.
Things are to be kept low key for the moment as he tinkles around with the template and such, beautifying it to his preference. In the meantime, I'm so excited for him, I'm gonna pee my pants.
Ahaha... that's very much an inside joke.
With regards to my well-being, I'm surviving well, the pain is all but gone although I am still unable to open my mouth wide without some tinges of tingling sensations. But all is good, I'm almost brand except for that missing tooth.
Gathering my courage each day to book that killer appointment for the next one. Probably after my exams in June though.
I am missing all my friends, very much so, thoughts of days in SU and bowling pop randomly into my mind, remeniscence is such a bittersweet emotion.
Hope everyone's doing a-ok in various aspects of their lives. May we have the good fortune to cross paths once again...or initiate before fate intervenes with a phone call, sms or simply msn.
a friend today makes a friend for a lifetime. =)