SurrealBliss

my love.ly life



.reverie a.flutters.
s t A C i e k a t R i N a s O N g





*HUGS* TOTAL! give staciekatrina more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

* ....butterfly halo

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It has been some time since my last update, as usual, i wouldn't try to find excuses or give reasons. Updating is done on a whim and mostly lost when my attention shifts to another object/topic.

I feel like I have lost touch with the outside world, all the upbeat action packed lifestyle i used to lead has mellowed down considerably to just mere attendance at lectures at SIM. I barely have any friends there, mostly isolating myself in my corner, attentively taking down notes.

Initially, i thought this would be a good way of reducing the distractions during lecture however, it does get awfully lonely at times. I bet, my lecture mates must have noticed this weirdo and gossiped about me. Then again, it might just be paranoia or excessive daydreaming.

I guess i could always make friend next year, join an activity group or two. However, i hope that this would not affect the ability to concentrate on school work. Must focus on my core competency you know! ( haha.. an inside stacie joke)

Yes, I have resorted to making funny jokes with myself. At least, i know that my jokes will always be understood and not replied with... so lame.

Chinese New Year was nice, we had a decent amount of gatherings for once, met up with my cousins for some quality catch up and a night of fellowship with friends. Aaron won 129 from blackjack, his luck was simply unbelievable. And so, breakfast was on him, to lessen the pain from the money lost.

I have always tried to maintain proper sentence structure for my blog but the words and thoughts do not always fall in line. Therefore, i am, giving up on that aspect, conformity ruins all motivation to write and disrupts my train of thought.

I will just ramble on to eternity, who cares if no one understands. Afterall, i managed to live through my first year of uni alone. I am strong. HAH

oh yes, Dreamgirls was quite good, the solos and the clothes, Beyonce looks pretty much like herself though. I loved pursuit of happyness, the title of the show actually had my internal spell check going hey they spelled happiness wrongly. But they elaborated on that point in the show so i'm appeased. Ghostrider was a joke. i think they used ctrl c and v on the scripts and cheat codes on the fight scenes. How else to explain the cheesy cliche lines and the 2 sec fight scenes.

I'm a movie fanatic.

I like ugly betty and prison break and gilmore girls and soon heroes... too incoherent thoughts... my bf is flying his picco-z heli over my head and the buzz is making me dizzy....

ok LA! ciao..

no inspirational afternote. I love battlefield. me am a medic!

tInkerdOll

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

---++---


stACie stACie cynical optimism?
staciekatrina staciekatrina .the outside world. staciekatrina staciekatrina .the pictures.